Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Pattern Cabinet Tour

Most of you know that although I post loads of crafting, jewellery making, and other projects, but I'm really a sewer at heart.  It's my first love and I've been doing it since I was very young.

That means that I've been collecting things like fabric, notions, and patterns (and patterns and patterns) for a very long time.

Sewing Pattern Collection


Today I'm going to begin a little tour of where I keep my patterns and share some of my favourites with you.

This is a video tour of drawer #1.  I'll continue over the next couple of weeks with peeks into the other two drawers so make sure to come back to see what other hidden treasures we find~

                             

If you want to see the rest of my creative space you can check out the little mini make-over I did a couple of years ago.

3 comments:

Alexandra EyeLoveKnots said...

Sweet and simple way to store a not so simple collection. I have tons of my mom's old sewing patterns just sitting in a box in the hall closest. Perhaps, I will need to add them into the mix now. Thanks for sharing.

Alexandra
EyeLoveKnots.blogspot.com

Mitzi said...

You are such an organized person....I wish I had your skills in organizing and sewing! I think other Make It Monday participants will learn from you....

Donna Wilkes said...

You more organized than major cloth stores! Love the look back at the "old" patterns.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...