Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Valentine Loot Bag

I've gathered a few goodies for my niece and nephew and figured Valentine's Day would be a good excuse to offload them.


I wanted to just do something simple so I pulled out a couple of paper bags and went to town decorating them.

I used some scalloped scissors to cut the top edge, a little heart punch to decorate underneath that and then made a mask and used some very potent glimmer spray for the bottoms.


I used this week's free Silhouette design (#54281) to make a cute little card and envelope and then just added a tiny little  rosette for some extra prettiness.

Throw the goodies inside and put it all together....


I think they'll be pretty excited when they open them up~


Do you have any special traditions for Valentine's day?  Candies?  Chocolates?  Flowers?  Leave a comment below~

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Cute! They'll love them. =)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...