Thursday, September 12, 2013

Rachel Ashwell...she's back!

I'm sure you all know and swoon whenever the name Rachel Ashwell is spoken.  She's the original Shabby Chic chick.

The last I had heard of her she closed down all her stores and had packed things in.  But guess what...she's back!  With more shabby chicness than ever!

I had no idea that she's opened several new stores under than name Shabby Chic Couture.


I doubt I'll ever be able to shop at one of her beautiful stores, but her blog has loads of gorgeous inspiration.

Rachel's 'dressy' jeans~

A beautiful layered bedskirt~


Rachel has also written a new book that's due out soon~

Pre-order yours HERE.

I live with two crazy cats so the upkeep of all that white shabby chicness would be difficult for me, but I try to add little touches of it here and there where I can.  Are you into the shabby chic vibe?  Can you handle all that prettiness?  Leave a comment below.

*I do not own any of the images used in this post, they are all from the following sites: https://www.rachelashwellshabbychiccouture.com/ and https://www.rachelashwellshabbychiccouture.com/blog/.  Please visit and enjoy~

1 comment:

Donna Wilkes said...

I love Ashwell style in small doses about the house. You are so right about cats considering shabby chic things as cat toys! She is now calling some of it "Prairie Style"! Hence the jeans :>)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...