Monday, October 1, 2012

Pinspired Fall

Do you know how many pins I have on my "Things to Make" board on pinterest????  Over 200!!!!  How did that happen?  I guess I better get making stuff!

Now, I'm not usually too crazy about banners, wreaths, signs, etc.  But I've come across a few that I just had to make.  Here's the first one:


I've hung it on my front door.

Some close-ups:



And here's the inspiration:



The funny thing is, I was about halfway through choosing my papers when I realized I had the same stack as the original!  I couldn't punch through the coasters I used as the bases so I just glued some gold shimmery ribbon on the back instead.

How many pins do you have on your 'to make' board?  Do you actually make any of them?  I've also started a board where I move pins over that I've actually made.   It makes me feel like I'm crossing things off the list.

11 comments:

Our Pinteresting Family said...

That is super cute! I try and do a lot of my pinned projects and recipes. For recipes I go and add a note reminding myself what I thought of it in the description.:) I like the idea of having a board where you pin items you make.

PJ @ Planned in Pencil said...

I have actually done a lot of stuff from my pins. My friends and I made a group on facebook to track and share what recipes we've tried and liked from pinterest

olga said...

This is a great idea, looks very nice! Very creative, makes me want to do something like that ;o)
www.impromp-two.blogspot.com

Jill said...

Your sign looks great!!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a fabulous week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Lori said...

Love this! it's cute and classy looking, but doesn't look like it would take too long to make. Maybe I need to get out my glue, too!

Jocie@TheBetterHalf said...

so cute. I love the idea of a hanging rather than a wreath. :)

We're starting back up our weekly link parties and would love for you to join in. We are also giving away a $25 Hobby Lobby gift card to one lucky featured blogger.

Seaweed and Raine said...

Super cute Tamara! I wonder how you would punch through coasters? You'd nearly have to drill them wouldn't you? I think yours is lovely the way it is. :)

Katie Drane said...

What a cute idea! You come up with such great projects, I love reading your blog :)


Katie
www.funhomethings.com

Jennifer said...

Cute sign. I have a "Boo" one but now need to make this one!

Jana@Transformations From the Heart said...

Tamara,
Just last night I ran across the inspirational hanging banner on pinterest and thought to myself that I was going to make one similar. Not with Fall on it but for a different season. Love how yours turned out, very nice!

Katie said...

Great Fall hanging, looks great on the door! Thanks for sharing it at A Crafty Soiree!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...