Thursday, January 26, 2012

Free Patterns: Fabric.com

Stay tuned, because from now until the end of February, I'm going to show you were you can go for the best deals on sewing patterns from reliable, professional resources.  How good are the deals you ask?  Well, actually...they're FREE!

One of my favourite places to go for FREE sewing patterns is fabric.com.  That's right, they have more than just fabric, and you don't even have to pay!

Why do I like it there so much?  Because they have loads of FREE apparel patterns from HotPatterns.  HotPatterns has some of the coolest, most modern, and up to date styles out there, but they aren't cheap...unless you go to fabric.com.

This cute skirt/dress pattern is definitely on my list of things to make for this summer:

Cabriolet Wrap-Over Skirt/Dress
How about a stylish top:

Cool, Calm and Cowl-Necked Top

Or some retro style lingerie for nighttime?

Hot Patterns Loveable Retro Playsuit Pattern  Cupid Cami & Tap Pants

I even like their handbags!

                              Crepe Suzette Circular Clutch  Nomad Hobo Handbag

There's two whole pages full of free stuff there including knitting projects, Halloween costumes, and even a very cool looking beach pillow.

This is a great place for new sewers to get started.  Patterns can be pretty pricey, might as well start with something that you won't be afraid to cut.

Anyone else out there a fan of HotPatterns?  Leave a comment and let us know what you think!

1 comment:

Little City Farm said...

Oh wow,...this is timely. I want to up my sewing skills (won't be hard as I'm starting with basically nothing, lol) and think patterns might be where I should start. Awesome share!!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...