Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Show and Tell: Christmas Mantle

I have to admit that the dining room doesn't really get used very much during the year.  But Christmastime is a whole other story!  I usually have at least one dinner party so I like to deck out the fireplace to make the room feel nice and cozy.

Here's what's going so far in preparation for a small get together I'm throwing this weekend.

Blah, boring mantle before:



Christmas party mantle!






Come back on Friday to see what I've done to my chandelier!

12 comments:

Abby said...

Very pretty! I like how you hung the pinecones

Mindy said...

So festive and pretty!!!

Little City Farm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Little City Farm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Little City Farm said...

Awesome transformation. Now we just need to know what day and time and what you want us to bring. :P

Little City Farm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Little City Farm said...

Sorry Tamara,...can you tell I was having internet connection problems earlier. Yikes.

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

so so so pretty and festive! i love it...can't wait to see what you do on friday!!! : ) hugs

Gen said...

Just beautiful. Love those trees!

Unknown said...

Love! Great job! I'm sure your guest loved the decor as well! Your newest fan!!

Barb @ A Life in Balance said...

It looks beautiful and the colors really pop again the wall.

Anonymous said...

Love those pinecones, and we have an abundance! Thanks for sharing

Found you via Serenity Now

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...