Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Girls Sundress

Here's one of my all time favourite dresses I've made for my niece.


This pattern is so great.  I think it's got great style for little ones, with lots of variations and extra details you can add, but it's still very easy to make.


It even includes patterns for matching baby doll dresses.

This dress is View B.  I did make View A for her as well but we couldn't find the dress when I was visiting.  It was quite awhile ago so she might have grown out of it.  Oh well, time to make another one~


These dresses don't need that much fabric.  The two that I've made were from fabric leftover from dresses I had made for myself.


I can't find the pattern in the Simplicity online catalogue so it may have been discontinued, but if you ever come across it in the second hand bins definitely pick it up.

3 comments:

btanders said...

Cute! I may have to check out this pattern!

WobiSobi said...

So freakin cute!!!

Unknown said...

SOOOO cute!! I LOVE that you can make the dolly dress that matches. I will have to keep my eye out for the pattern.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...