Thursday, March 31, 2011

Inspiration Shot: It's Melting!!!!

This isn't a particular beautiful shot but when I saw these giant icicles I felt something I haven't felt for awhile....hope!  Hope that all of the snow is finally going to go away someday soon!


Now all the sun has to do is work it's lovely magic on the rest of the back yard and I will be a very, very happy girl...



Is it snowy where you live?  Are you like me and counting the days (hours and minutes) until it's all gone or will you miss it?

4 comments:

Little City Farm said...

Ugh, that's still a lot of snow for you. We are just this morning seeing grass (it's raining this morning) and I will not miss the snow. I love every bit of snow in the winter and hate every bit of snow in the spring. :P I have my fingers crossed that your snow will disappear by mid-day.

Rosie said...

OK - I will stop complaining now. Yikes.

Moois van mie said...

at this moment, spring is coming, very slowly, but coming ;)
no more snow here !

Christina @ Simple and Delish said...

We had some snow flurries in NYC today. I thought we would be done with this weather by now but it seems to be an Aprils fool joke from Mother Nature. Rest of the weekend looks great!

Christina
ps - check out my Cory Renee Clutch Giveaway!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...